Study Abroad Recruitment


Study and Work Abroad Recruitment provide assistance to candidates who would like to work abroad in a particular area of their expertise. We assist candidates with job search and understanding the application process. To work abroad in a foreign country, you will need a visa and/or a work permit. In most countries, candidates need a sponsor who is the employer. Most developed countries have laws that help keep workplaces fair. You should be aware of the rules and what your rights and responsibilities are. Your employer has an obligation to treat you fairly, pay you at least the minimum wage set by the government, and meet their other employment law responsibilities.

They must also make sure your workplace is safe. As an employee, you must do your job competently and follow workplace health and safety rules. You are expected to stay within the conditions of your visa. If you think your employer is not exploiting you or they are not respecting your rights as an employee, ask for help. You would normally find information how to find help from the government website. We assist candidates to fill out their application forms properly. We recommend you compile all supporting documents before starting your application. For nurses and other medical practitioners, we would direct point to the application portal, assist with application and filling out with visa application forms. We do not target nurses from countries on the WHO exemption list. We also introduce seasonal workers to various farms in the UK. We continue to create relationships with employers who are in need of quality staff. If you are a skilled worker who would like to work abroad, fill out and submit our application form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.